PUI Audio, Inc.
Audio Kits for Design Solutions
PUI Audio offers kits that cover any audio application. Designing audio components can be difficult due to the different sounds, frequencies, and sensitivities.
The ASX10108-SPD-R Audio Exciter
Exciter powered by RESPEAKER CORE.
PUI Audio Simulator
An online demo of our key products to include all product specifications, features, and the ability to play (hear) various voltage, frequencies, and wavelengths.
About PUI Audio, Inc.
PUI Audio, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of quality audio devices and components including buzzers, alerts and transducers. Corporate offices, product development, engineering, sales and customer service are located in Dayton, Ohio.
Our growth and product innovation are the results of listening to our customers. With an extensive network of sales representatives, agents and distributors, we provide products and services throughout the world.
Whether your needs are for an off-the-shelf product or a custom design, PUI Audio has your sound solution.
- Design of a Helmholtz Chamber
- Electret Condenser Microphone Basics
- Electromechanical Transducers General Overview and Driving Circuits
- Feedback Circuit
- Indication Construction
- Lead Free Mic Soldering
- Microphone Directionality
- Microphones - Choosing the Right Sound Solution
- Piezo Bender Construction
- Piezo Benders General Overview and Mounting
- Reflow Profile
- Soldering of Wire to Bender
- Speaker Power and Distance
- The Invisible Speaker - PUI Audio Exciters
- Using a Piezo Bender as a Switch
- Wave Solder Profile
- Wide-Band MEMS Microphones